Oferta de empleo en Málaga
Our client is an important international company specializing in Information Technology and Design sector. For their offices in Málaga, we are currently looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter.
He/she will be responsible for the delivery of a multitude of technical disciplines into the Malaga office. Developing and maintaining an effective recruitment process whilst supporting and building relationships with business leaders.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for entire full-cycle IT recruitment process and candidate experience.
- Effectively source, screen applicants, coordinate and conduct interviews, advise on selection and offers, extend and negotiate offers, and perform all administrative components involved in the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, report on updated approved positions for hire.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruitment reports.
- Work with hiring managers to create and maintain formal job descriptions.
- Provide candidates with detailed information on the company, our business strategy, and job descriptions.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices.
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations, vendors, educational institutions, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
The sucessfull candidate will possess the following capabilities:
- More than 5 years experience in full lifecycle in-house IT recruitment within a growing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for and understand a broad range of positions; specifically, in the Software Development and IT.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with hiring managers, subject matter experts, and candidates.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment, supporting others when needed.
- Experience in sourcing techniques through multiple channels.
- Strong knowledge of searching using online social networking sites such as Linkedin, Stackoverflow, Github.
- Ability to write compelling technical job adverts and job descriptions.
- Proactive skills, working accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility to change.
- Have worked with an ATS effectively on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and Internet savvy.
- Last but not least, passionate about what you do.
If you are interested, please send your CV for this job vacancy, specifying 11951617 in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org take tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post.